Monday, February 9, 2009

The Birds

I was forced by my crazy boss, "Hollywood" to go to the Aquarium of the Pacific and hang out at a table that, really, few people cared about. People only stopped to pick up some dum-dum's (the irony here kills me) for their kids and then walk away. Tons of times while sitting at the table random kids would walk up, not even glance at us, take 5 lollipops each, and then run like they stole something. There were a few that offered a shy "hello" and ASKED before thier gubby little paws stole all my candy, and to that end, I say cheers to the 'rents.

Well, we got a short break while doing our duty, and it is at this point that Hitchcock's film "The Birds" played over in my head. Please see the pics (sorry so sucky, they were from my cell phone) of Josh below to get a fuller idea of the Lorikeet attack.

Now here is a picture of a happy Lorikeet interaction. My poor Josh. he must be part-Lorikeet:)

No comments:

Post a Comment