Wednesday, February 11, 2009

4 Years and Counting

Today marks another year that I have put up with Josh leaving tiny papers all over the house and forgetting half the things I tell him. It also marks another year that he has cleaned when I am too tired to move and talked to me about random things when he would really rather be watching TV.

That said, my life has been so much better because of him. His consideration and kindness for others has taught me to try to be a better more understanding person. "Try" is the operative word. But with my stank and his sweet we truly balance each other out. I am so blessed to be married to my best friend.

I love you Joshua Ray Pineda:)

2 comments:

  1. congrats guys! you are such an awesome couple, and I am totally blessed to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally still following you! What are you talking about?

    Thanks for the love on my blog...
    praying for you!
    <3

    ReplyDelete