Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I have quit my job 3x's today...

in my pretty little head. I almost quit when I realized my raise was not coming. I almost quit again when I thought about how un-environmentally friendly it is working here. You see she, who will be referred to as "Hollywood" from here on out, refuses to type. "Hollywood" therefore thinks that using a sharpie to convey her run-on sentences with scribble scrabble handwriting is a great idea. "Hollywood's" best idea yet, is to fax 27 sheets of paper to me from her house (3 blocks away) then incessantly edit her own work with umm...special grammar skills. I mean why listen to the idiot (me) who got her degree in English? That's just illogical. The faxing of edited pages back and forth creates a paper trail form here to Hong Kong, and that's not even including that fact that we must send "Hollywood's" emails to her by fax. She might as well have me just bulldozer into a forest, take an axe to the biggest, oldest, most beautiful tree I can find and deliver it to her house free of charge. Yeah. That thought was the reason for the 3rd time I quit today. Then I remembered about that stupid thing called rent and faxed her 15th round of edits back up the block. It's still early. I will quit again.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh, I remember those days...when I had to work with this crazy cuban/lebanese girl who thought she was all that and a bag of chips....

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so funny....lol

    ReplyDelete