Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I am offically a "real" writer

Okay so I am exceedingly thrilled about being paid to blog. Really. I feel like there is a little bouncy ball inside of me that is going haywire every time I think about it. It has always been my dream to get money in return for written words, and now I am! I have prayed about this for such a long time, and God has so graciously given me the wonderful opportunity. Thank you Lord.

I feel like Jo from Little Women, you know when she got her first article published? And she couldn't believe it because she thought she kinda sucked and only those who liked her liked her writing. Yeah, that's the feeling.

Anywho, I will be scribbling about garage and vintage sales in the greater LA area, which is super-duper cool. I know it ain't glamorous but it definitely reflects me as a person and I am happy to write about anything as long as I can do so honestly.

Now the whole term "paid" is a wee bit hazy. You see, I am "paid" only when my site gets hits. So Please click here 1,000 times a day. Okay, ready...start hitting now. I am not kidding people! I don't want to live on Ramon noodles anymore! Hit the button and nobody gets hurt.

Leave the gun, take the canoli.

No comments:

Post a Comment